Thursday 20 September 2012

Music Director Facts

Below is a presentation of a music video director that I researched into. I chose to research Hype Williams in order to broaden my imagination on music videos of my genre R'n'B and Hip Hop - which is the genre of videos that he makes.



Below are a few of the videos that Hype Williams has directed so that you can get a better understanding of what I have displayed in the above presentation:

Video 1: Busta Rhymes - Gimme Some More: Uses Signature Style 1 - Fisheye Lens


Video 2: Beyonce - Check On It: Uses Signature Style 2 - Splitting Shots


Video 3: Aaliyah - Rock the boat: Uses Signature Style 3 - Developing tracking and aerial shots


Video 4: Jamie Foxx - Digital Girl (Remix): Uses Signature Style 4 - Creates an illusion


No comments:

Post a Comment